Re: [Evolution] Inline pictures in Evo 1.4.3

On Wed, 2003-07-16 at 15:36, Edward Muller wrote:
Actually there is. :-)

I ran into Windows setting this as a mime type when I was working on a
web application for a client.

Google for it...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=pjpeg&btnG=Google+Search

Uh, but there isn't any such beast at the official mime media types page
at:

 http://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/

So is some brain-dead client using a non-registered media type for jpeg
data, without even using the x-atom syntax?

I always thought progressive jpeg's were just part of a normal jpeg, it
would not require a new media type.

What is the content-type set to in the part header?

If its something that has changed with a newer version of evolution, it
sounds more like gnome-vfs or something, since we only (*ever*) support
'image/jpeg' in our code (among some other image types).

There is absolutely no way 'this worked in 1.4.0' if it was being
identified as image/pjpeg since the inlinable image types are hardcoded
and hasn't changed for years.