Re: [Evolution] Memos

Are you sure you have the anniversary/birthday dates in the calendar?
Perhaps upgrading your memory?  :)

On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 13:22, Richard Crawford wrote:
It may be a resources issue.  I've already got it feeding all seven of our
cats, so when I tried adding a function to buy gifts for my wife, it told
me there was a resource conflict.

Ted Anderson said:
You mean you're not already doing that? I thought *I* was behind the
times :-)