Re: [Evolution] Auto Completion

On Sat, 2003-07-12 at 23:30, John Francis Lee wrote:
Hello again,

I used to be able to type the first three letters of a Contact's
nickname in the To: box of an outgoing mail and have evolution offer to
complete it.

Could be worse..  Auto-completion works for me, but crashes every single
time I try it..  *sigh*

Now I can no longer do that.

And if I choose the To: I do not see my Contacgts, although the Local
Folders Contacts are selected and clicking independently on Contacts
shows they are there.

Does anyone have any idea what's happened.

I have just upgraded from 1.2.1 to 1.4.

Thanks.
--
Jason H. Frisvold