Re: [Evolution] Memos

Wow...some awfully creative ideas...

Can I make a request for a custom designed Linux-running Segway robot
(http://science.slashdot.org/science/03/07/13/1618240.shtml?tid=137)
that runs Evolution, will filter all spam from my e-mail, warm up my car
on cold Minnesota winter mornings, snow blow the driveway and have hot,
fresh ground coffee waiting for me when I wake up?

Oh yeah, and perhaps lend a sensitive ear when I feel stressed...

Oh...never mind on that last one, emacs already does that... ;-)