[Evolution] Evolution 1.4.3 pilot integration

Since updating to 1.4.3 (on a RH9/XD2 system), the EAddress conduit
crashes during sync.

I have got other unresolved gnome-pilot/connector/exchange issues
currently so it might be a corner case of the other things that are
problematic at present... but either way it broke (further) for me on
this upgrade.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]