Re: [Evolution] upgrade to 1.4: where'd my mail go

On Wed, 2003-07-09 at 00:35, Not Zed wrote:
Try removing the
mbox.ev-summary file(s).

Partial success with this. It seemed to work for the Sent folder, but
none of the others. Still missing all of the other folders. I decided to
check the sizes of the other mbox folders, assuming that this is where
the real mail is stored. Turns out those files all have 0 length. It
looks like all of it is gone after all (short of the massive mbox
archive I've got on the server.)

For the most part, all of the mbox folders have the same date and time,
which is the date and time, I think, of when I did the upgrade to 1.4
(but I'm guessing here as I don't recall exactly when I upgraded.)

I guess that I'd ask, is there anything else that I could have done
that would have caused *all* of this to disappear? I don't recall
doing anything differently, and execpt for the strange crashes that
I had during the first day or so, I've had no other strange happenings.

Sigh. Looks like I'm fair and well hosed! :(

Sometimes its good just to let go ... :)

Here I go...

        Sean