Re: [Evolution] upgrade to 1.4: where'd my mail go

Yup, under the folder tree I see the folders themselves, but opening one
of them known to have (or supposed to have) filed mail shows nothing at
all. Yet, way down under the evo/mail dir I can find the actual contents
that should be there.

"Warnings" are somewhat peculiar. I get no errors at all during startup.
But ever since I upgraded (with red-carpet the other day), various
components of evo have been crashing left and right. There seems to be
no rhyme or reason in how and when things crash - just this morning
while updating a contact, it crashed. Yesterday composing a reply, it
crashed. Sometimes the component dies, other times the entire app dies.

This is very onerous - I've got semesters worth of email from students
that I need to get access to.

Thanks for your reply.

        Sean