Re: [Evolution] Weirdness on Debian unstable

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 14:48, Mark Lowes wrote:
I cracked it earlier (see my post to the "upgrade has broken evo"
thread.)  gconf wasn't installed (there's no dependency from the debian
or ximian evo deb for it).  Once I twigged that it was all of a apt-get
away from being fixed.

Oh, OK, I didn't realize it was the same person.  :-)

Anyway, I am glad it works for you.  The problem should probably be
reporeted in their bug database.

For the record (and mailing list posterity) all mail display
functionality was stuffed as was the summary screen and opening the
tools->setting dialog.

Yeah, everything that uses GtkHTML needs GConf.

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>