Re: [Evolution] Weirdness on Debian unstable

On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 09:15, Mark Lowes wrote:
Nice clean debian unstable install (sources.list available on request),
running evolution 1.2.1-3 (I've also replicated this on the recent
ximian packages as well)

Works fine apart from any display for a mail box (ie tasks, calendar,
contacts all unaffected).  Trying to pull up the summary page or a
mailbox results in a blank display panel on the right hand side of the
display.

Any ideas, my gut feeling is that the rendering library has a problem
for some reason.

Hmm, do you mean that the message list is blank but the rest works?  Is
the area on the right completely blank, or do you get a paned view of
which the upper part is blank?

From your description it is a bit difficult to tell which piece is
broken.  Maybe you could put a screenshot somewhere and provide us a
link to it?  (Better not to send it to the list; if you want you can
send it to my personal email address though.)

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>