[Evolution] Weirdness on Debian unstable

Nice clean debian unstable install (sources.list available on request),
running evolution 1.2.1-3 (I've also replicated this on the recent
ximian packages as well)

Works fine apart from any display for a mail box (ie tasks, calendar,
contacts all unaffected).  Trying to pull up the summary page or a
mailbox results in a blank display panel on the right hand side of the
display.

Any ideas, my gut feeling is that the rendering library has a problem
for some reason.

   Mark

--
The Flying Hamster <hamster korenwolf net>      http://www.korenwolf.net/