Re: e[Evolution] Evolution 1.2: syncing a pilot-like device

Il mer, 2003-01-22 alle 03:32, Steven P. Auerbach ha scritto:

The only way I got the sync to work was by sending the ID to the Pilot
device, not the other way around. (Needless to say, this was _NOT_ the
first thing I tried, since it doesn't seem to make sense!)

I had the same problem with my RH8.0 and EV1.2, but after deleting

pilot-map-XXX.xml
pilot-sync-evolution-addressbook-XXX.db

from /home/alberto/evolution/local/Contacts
everything started working kind of fine. I only need to open the "Pilot
settings" after launching Evo to make it work, no big deal :-)

--
Alberto Biraghi <alberto kenobi it>