Re: e[Evolution] Evolution 1.2: syncing a pilot-like device

Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
From: Lonnie Borntreger <email borntreger com>
Since he's already sync'd the clie before, he should use "Get from
Pilot" so that gnome-pilot will use the same pilot id as jpilot.

TTFN,
Lonnie Borntreger
I'm not sure if this is correct or not. I had already synced my Visor many times, with a laptop (running Window XP) and also a Mac running OSX 10.1. The only way I got the sync to work was by sending the ID to the Pilot device, not the other way around. (Needless to say, this was _NOT_ the first thing I tried, since it doesn't seem to make sense!)
Steve

--
Steven P. Auerbach <steven p auerbach saic com>
SAIC