[Evolution] Automatically creating contacts from received email?

I've search bugzilla and the ximian site to see if this is possible, but
I've found nothing.

I'd like to have Evo automatically create new contacts for senders and
other recipients of emails that I get. Is this possible with the way Evo
is now, or is it being planned for the future? If not, I suppose I could
write it... :)

Thanks,
bab

--
Brian Button                    bbutton agilestl com
Principal Consultant            http://www.agilesolutionsgroup.com