Re: [Evolution] Automatically creating contacts from received email?

Brian,

When you receive an email, if you right click on the addresses of the
sender and other recipients, a popup will appear allowing you to add
that person to your contacts. At this time, you it will only add the
email address and the person's name. You can go into your contacts later
to include more detailed information if you wish.

Rick