Re: [Evolution] Selective quoting

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 01:28, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Unfortunately, this would be insanely difficult to implement in
Evolution. I'd even go so far as to say impossible without
redesigning/re-implementing nearly all of the mail/ src directory.
I'm sorry to learn that, not that I am up to coding, but because it means it won't happen. I find myself still selecting what I want to quote, even though it has been months since I quit using Kmail.
Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less