[Evolution] Evolution Crashes When I Try to Attach a Document

When I try attaching a document to an e-mail, the e-mail component of
Evolution crashes.  I've launched Evolution from the command line to see
if any error messages show up, but none do; nor can I find anything in
my system log.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm running Evolution 1.2.1 on Red Hat 8.0

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford
is