Re: [Evolution] Applying filters (was Re: Spam Filter -- I need volunteers)

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 01:13, Andrew Cowie wrote:

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 19:22, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
My setup:

 - mail comes in
 - mail goes through bogofilter
 - mail goes through spamassassin
     a spamassassin rule gives a score if bogofilter said it's spam.
 - mail goes through bogofilter in learning mode
     trains bogofilter according to the opinion of spamassassin
 - mail goes through procmail filtering, sorting mail into folders.

Adrian, that appears to be a server side setup

correct.

- I presume that you've
got Evolution configured (subfolders?) to read mail from all those
various folders.

IMAP?

yes. I have a account on the server, and not quota, so I can store as
much mail on the server as I like. (ca. 60M right now, around 3years
worth of mail). Not a setup you can do with your average ISP.

cheers
-- vbi

--
featured product: vim - http://vim.org