[Evolution] Applying filters (was Re: Spam Filter -- I need volunteers)

I've had moderate success installing a spam filter server side (I'm
working with Bogofilter at the moment) but am interested in how people
are making use of the Spam scores to then get Evolution to deal with it
appropriately.

I think I'm doing something backwards with my filters, perhaps someone
can enlighten me.