Re: [Evolution] Long lines and line wrap; revisited

This example message is NOT examplary of the problem.

The problem is that every single line is too wide.  Not just the one URL
line.

I simply can't create an example from here as the formating is done
correctly on outbound messages by evolution.  Other, bad, servers,
create long lines.

Again, that, in and of itself is not a problem.  The problem is when a
bad server sends long lines AND the message contains at least on long
unbreakable line (no white space to break on; like a long URL).

Then, ALL of the lines in the message are wrapped at the character
lenght of the unbreakable line.

I know that this is a problem with the sending server.  However, other
mail tools (netscape, mozilla) do allow for forced line wrapping and
that is what I seek.

Sorry for beating this to death!

Thanks,

Dave