Re: [Evolution] Sending Email to list, with embedded pictures?

Oh, but imagine the poor POP user, reading this offline... ;-)

-Mark Gordon

P.S.  Tips on screenshots for email, for the sake of the
bandwith-impaired:
1) Don't shoot the whole screen unless you need to.
2) Don't shoot the window decorations unless you need to.
3) http://pmt.sourceforge.net/pngcrush/
4) PNG is the format of choice for screenshots, IMHO.  JPEG gets ugly
artifacts when fed a high-frequency signal, e.g. fine black letters on a
white background.  GIF sometimes doesn't have enough colors, which often
results in dithered screenshots.  Both phenomena constitute data loss.