Re: [Evolution] Long lines and line wrap; revisited

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 11:05, Dave Finnegan wrote:
I've determined the problem with evolution failing properly line wrap
received emails.

If the email has a long line with no white space (e.g. a long URL
embedded in the message) and the message has long lines of text within
it then the viewer wraps the lines at the length of the longest "word"
(the long URL) rather than wrapping at the width of the viewer display

What I'd like to see is the viewer to wrap lines at the width of the
viewer window and simply cut long words at the specified character

Is this possible?

Not me.  I don't want long URLs truncated.  I like the example message
just the way it is.
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur alexion com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC