Re: [Evolution] Multipart HTML message not displaying

probably the imap server was truncating the boundary in the BODY
response then? *shrug*

Jeff

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 12:32, Aaron Smith wrote:
UPDATE:  I found what was causing this to happen.  The message was
crafted using a content-type boundry that included a colon.  If I hand
edited that colon out of the message, evolution was able to display the
message properly.  Oddly enough, this only happens if you view the
message via IMAP (I use SSL IMAP if it matters).  If you download the
message via fetchmail and then view it with Evolution in your local
spool directory, it renders fine....