[Evolution] Multipart HTML message not displaying

        I normally recieve my email messages in plain text form and have not
had a problem (other than spellchecking never working) with Evolution
1.2.1.  However, I recently recieved an HTML mail that is set up as
various attatchments including graphics, etc.  In Evolution, the message
is completely blank.  Nothing shows up even if I view the source of the
email.  If I look at the message in the actual mail folder on the mail
server, I can see all the HTML and various attachments, etc.  If I load
up another mail client, such as Mozilla mail, the message renders
perfectly.  My first thought was that I have something set in Evolution
to not display HTML and/or inline images or something of that nature.  I
cannot, however, find any such options.  ANyone have any ideas?

Aaron Smith                             vox: 269.226.9550 ext.26
Network Director                        fax: 269.349.9076
Nexcerpt, Inc.                          http://www.nexcerpt.com

        ...Nexcerpt... Extend Your Expertise