Re: [Evolution] Long lines and line wrap; revisited

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 14:05, Dave Finnegan wrote:
What I'd like to see is the viewer to wrap lines at the width of the
viewer window and simply cut long words at the specified character
count.

While on the subject, some messages don't get wrapped well and quoted
when replying to such a message. Then all I get is a single looong line
quoted, which looks very ugly when somebody receives it.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)      - Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com            - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

"The sooner all the animals are dead, the sooner we'll find their
money."
                -- Ed Bluestone, "The National Lampoon"