[Evolution] Evo won't connect to my ISP's Linux sendmail server!

Hi:

I have a new DSL ISP which I'm trying to migrate my email to.

My ISP is using Linux/sendmail on it's side.

I'm currently using Evo 1.0.2, so that itself may be a problem.

The email details I'm trying to use within Evo are:

Mail server:  pop3.heesom.camail.co.uk
Mailbox name:  rupert#heesom.camail.co.uk
Email address:  rupert heesom camail co uk

When I try to connect to the mail server, I get this error msg:

"Unable to connect to POP server
Error sending password:  Bad login

Please enter the POP3 password for
rupert#heesom camail co uk pop3 heesom camail co uk"

It appears that Evo is catenating the mailbox name onto the mail server
name which usually works.

How do I/Evo handle mailbox names like "rupert#heesom.camail.co.uk" ??

--
Regards

Rupert Heesom