Re: [Evolution] Threading

On Wed, 2003-01-15 at 12:51, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

That's my understanding, too.  Am I the only one who finds that
Evolution has amnesia when it comes to threading preferences (but
remembers sorting, column, and some other preferences)?

For the record, I am using RH 7.2/kernel 2.4-21/running under
Windowmaker, if it matters.

I doubt you are the only one.  I almost never shut off my computer, and
really only shut down Evolution when it crashes (sometimes once a week,
sometimes 3x in a day).  But anytime I run a 'killev' and restart
Evolution, it has forgotten either my threading preferences (doesn't
happen toooo often), my "Hide Read Messages" settings (pretty much every
time), or _something_.

Obviously killing Evolution is a rather 'rude' way to close the program
(well, it freezing while talking to my IMAP server is rude, too!), so I
don't expect everything to be perfect when I restart.

Hmmm... just my 2c.  I've got RH 7.1, kernel 2.4.18, with Sawfish,
though I can't imagine the window manager could have anything to do with
it.

Eric

--
I have nothing against the American people...
...but it is time for a regime change