[Evolution] Display of Content-Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature

Hi,

Perhaps a daft question:

In the Horde Imp mailing lists, one of the posters uses Communigate Pro
to post with. Whereas in my Imap subdirectory and in Imp itself his
posted text can be read, in Evo the message is blank; even choosing
"show email source" doesn't show his text.

His mail is normal ASCII, not html, but has a def. after the text:

------=_NextPart_000_0097_01C2BCB7.DC9032F0

followed by a base64 coded cert.

Am I missing some Evo configuration choice? Can't find any relevant one.

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw