Re: [Evolution] Address book import

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 20:52, Bill Hartwell wrote:
I'll add my voice to this chorus. I have far too many addresses in my
KDE address book to even think of copying them by hand. I can export to
csv, but that doesn't help if Evolution doesn't import csv.

Actually, somehow I forgot that we have a quick & dirty csv2vcard script
in the Evolution distribution that might work for you (i.e. it turns
CSV  files into VCard files and then you can import that); it is should
be installed in /usr/bin in our patckages.

It works with Outlook, I am not sure it works for KMail CSV files
(although I would assume it should be easy to adapt if the fields don't
match).

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>