Re: [Evolution] Looking for info on why all viewed mail from an imap server is also stored in a local file

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 05:56, Tony Earnshaw wrote:
This file is so full of old shit that isn't realtive any more and hasn't
been removed, that it seems to be more than half useless. I'll try mving
it and starting over. I can always mv it back again, can't I :-)

kill bonobo-moniker-xmldb before doing anything with the file though...

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>