Re: [Evolution] Looking for info on why all viewed mail from an imap server is also stored in a local file

man, 2003-01-13 kl. 11:39 skrev Tony Earnshaw:

Hmmm ... didn't see this possiblity, thanks for this.

However, (yes, Evo 1.2.1 upgrade on 1.0.8-99) ticking off the IMAP boxes
that I want doesn't get "remembered". As soon as I close tools, and go
back and look, the boxes are unticked. Restarting Evo, doing 'killev'
and even a reboot in between times doesn't make any difference. In fact,
nothing in the "folder settings" (? translating from Norwegian) part of
tools gets saved.

AFAICS all file permissions in my home drectory are correct, where is
Evo supposed to save these settings?

O.k., I found it at the end of config.xmldb, hadn't remembered anything
relevant.

This file is so full of old shit that isn't realtive any more and hasn't
been removed, that it seems to be more than half useless. I'll try mving
it and starting over. I can always mv it back again, can't I :-)

Best,

Tony

--

Tony Earnshaw