Re: [Evolution] Re: gnomecc?

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 09:11, Paul Hands wrote:
Steve,

Gnomecc is the Gnome Control Center.  It's a GUI for configuring many
parts of the Gnome desktop.

On my machine (SuSE 8.1), it lives /opt/gnome/bin.  Interestingly, I can
run gnomecc quite happily from the command line, but I can't find it
with an rpm query either!  If I do a general rpm -q -a | grep -i gnome,
I get nothing that looks like gnomecc.  OK, it must be provided as part
of another rpm....

If I do rpm -q --whatprovides gnomecc, I get :- no package provides
gnomecc

Try this:

rpm -qf `which gnomecc`

Dan