Re: [Evolution] Images again

I've been seeing problems similar to this. However my problems happen
when inserting jpegs. The first time I saw the problem, was with 1.0.5 I
think (pre 1.0.8 anyway). But it went away by itself.

Back then if I inserted an image, from dir "foo" it would work fine.
Then if "foo" was then deleted (after the mail was sent), the file
selector widget would default to "/", and any subsequent inserts of
images would fail. It happened a couple of times, but went away before I
got to figure out what was happening (and file a bug).

In the composer a blank square is inserted rather then the image (which
shows up just fine in the Insert->Image dialog). The IMG tag gets a src
attribute like "home/borup/bar/image.jpg" (without the leading /), and
not the "cid:...".

The location in the Insert->Image dialog lacks the leading /. If the
slash i inserted it all works. And the dialog seems to do the right
thing the next time...

Willem could this be the same problem as yours?

./borup