[Evolution] Re: gnomecc?

Steve,

Gnomecc is the Gnome Control Center.  It's a GUI for configuring many parts of the Gnome desktop.

On my machine (SuSE 8.1), it lives /opt/gnome/bin.  Interestingly, I can run gnomecc quite happily from the command line, but I can't find it with an rpm query either!  If I do a general rpm -q -a | grep -i gnome, I get nothing that looks like gnomecc.  OK, it must be provided as part of another rpm....

If I do rpm -q --whatprovides gnomecc, I get :- no package provides gnomecc

So now, even though I have it installed and working, I don't know how it got installed!  I'll keep looking and let you know if I find it.

Paul