Re: [Evolution] Re: gnomecc?

On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 11:47, Paul Hands wrote:
Etienne,

Thank you.  If I do the rpm -qf thing, I too get the control-center
response.  I wonder why the whatprovides thing doesn't work?  Probably
my lack of understanding means I'm feeding it the wrong arguments.

--whatprovides will show you the package given a file, only if you
provide the full filename exactly as it appears in the RPM.  In order
for it to work with just 'gnomecc', the author of the package would have
to include a "Provides: gnomecc" header in the rpm spec file.

--
Jason Kohles                                 jkohles redhat com
Senior Engineer                 Red Hat Professional Consulting