Re: [Evolution] Why Two Copies With List Replies?

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 15:12, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
1.2.1, also, and this is a "Reply to list", too.  I think I have it
narrowed down.  If the original message was addressed to the list only,
then "Reply to List" works.  But if the 'original' message was a "Reply
to All" with the sender in the "To" field, and the list in the "cc"
field, then, even a "Reply to list" results in both the sender and the
list as addressees.

So, looking at this thread, I see that the message from "simran" appears
to have been sent using "Reply to All".  If I click on "Reply to List"
for his message, I only get the evolution mailing list in the
recipients.  So, I can't replicate the behavior that you're describing.
        Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>