Re: [Evolution] Signature file

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 14:27, guenther wrote:

You didn't get me. Try something like this, if your .signature is
executable. If not, put a leading 'cat ' in the second line.

--- .signature-evo
#!/bin/sh
.signature | sed "s/$/<br>/g"
---

Then you can use the same .signature file and Evo gets the HTML tags it
wants.

...guenther

Yup. Had to add the 'cat' to the beginning of the command. I'll know in
15 minutes whether it works or not. (I have my random sigfile script as
a cron job, set to give me a new quote every 15 minutes.) Looking at
what it turned out below, it looks like it probably works. (It broke the
BORE line appropriately, at least.)

 --
All private email sent with PGP encryption. Email for key.
Homepage: http://www.macmanusnet.net/