Re: [Evolution] Signature file

On Wed, 2003-01-08 at 11:49, Dave Finnegan wrote:
I have my email configuration set to read my .signature file.

Only, I keep getting the signature below.

How do I set things up to actually read my ~/.signature file?

Thanks,
Dave

You have the same problem I have, and the answer I got when I put in a
feature request at bugzilla.ximian.com is that "Management" has decreed
that Evolution will not support reading text .signature files.

Personally, I think it sucks, because it means that I cannot use my
preferred signature file, and have to settle for either the
autogenerated signature or the html-only internal or script signatures.

On the other hand, I have slightly higher priorities than the program
not allowing me to use my preferred signature file - like when (if) the
program will ever get around to allowing for setting specific user IDs
in association with specific addresses, as someone else mentioned.

--
Bill Hartwell <raven macmanusnet net>
MacManus Enterprises