Re: [Evolution] Smart Completion Less Convenient

Not to worry, noone at Ximian is saying the completion stuff doesn't
needs a lot of work yet.  The biggest thing we were trying for in the
1.2 cycle was to get multiple completion sources working, and working
well.  I'm nowhere near satisfied with completion in 1.2.x (even
considering all the gains we made over 1.0.8 in terms of performance),
and there will be lots more work done on it in the future :)

Chris