Re: [Evolution] Smart Completion Less Convenient

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 06:44, Lane P. Lester wrote:
The smart completion of contacts when entering the To: field of an
email has changed from presenting options after a single character to
the need to type 3 characters before you see anything.

While we're on the subject, here's a slight feature modification that
would be brilliant:

When auto-complete comes up, one down arrows to the address desired.
However, one then MUST press enter to select it.

A more intuitive response is to press comma ',' to immediately begin
entering another recipient.

However if you press ',' and not 'ENTER' then it reverts to leaving you
the first three+ letters "Ale," instead of the desired "Alex
Whatshisname <alex dot com>,"

Any way we could add that? Need a bug filed?

Andrew

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie
Operational Dynamics Consulting Pty Ltd

Australia +61 4 1079 6725  North America +1 646 270 5376

andrew operationaldynamics com au