Re: [Evolution] Lost My Calendar

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 18:22, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
not sure what exactly is happening, but it's probably something that
happened while writing the file to disk. To check if there's really
something wrong on the file, have a look at it, it is in
~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics.
Thanks, Rodrigo. I looked at the file, and it was basically empty with just a couple of lines of code.
Then, compare it to the calendar.ics~ file in the same directory. If
There was no calendar.ics~ with calendar.ics, just folder-metadata.xml
this last one seems more correct, just copy it to calendar.ics. If not
sure, just add a new bug to http://bugzilla.ximian.com and attach the 2
files.
Over the years I've been pretty good at turning up bugs, and I've been of some help to developers. I've tried a few times to enter something into bugzilla, but I always got confused and frustrated by the hoops that had to be jumped through before you would be allowed to post something.

Lane

Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
Running Linux more and Windows less