Re: [Evolution] possible filtering rules?
- From: Neben Kabon <nebenkabon charter net>
- To: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] possible filtering rules?
- Date: 07 Jan 2003 18:17:31 -0500
The problem I am having is assigning the "in contact list" part. I do
not see a way to do that in the filters.
In other words I would like to exclude anyone who is in my contact list
from the rule.
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 17:59, Dennis Tuchler wrote:
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 16:56, Neben Kabon wrote:
Is it possible to set up a filtering rule in evolution that would
Execute actions (if all criteria are met):
1. If sender contains @yahoo.com
2. If sender is not "in contact list"
...Do such and such...
I have not figured out how to set the "If sender is not 'in contact
check Tools -> Filters
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
Dennis Tuchler <dtuchler earthlink net>
] [Thread Prev