Re: [Evolution] One Problem and One Suggestion

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 00:41, Patrick Nelson wrote:
My problem revolves around printing.  Some of my messages don't print the
content of the message.  Seems to be messages that have html formatting, but
I'm not sure on this.  If I push print preview, the header section is there
but the message will be blank.  Do I have things configured wrong or am I
facing a bug?

well, it could be a bug or you could be running an old version of
gnome-print? *shrug*

btw, which Evolution are you using?

My suggestion is that folders have some way of displaying the next and
buttons on the tool bar.

already are :-)

take a look in the menus to get the shortcuts and there are left/right
arrows in the toolbar for doing exactly this.

Jeff