Re: [Evolution] Follow up Flags

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 07:22, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
I have been trying to take advantage of the "Follow up Flag" feature to
manage my email.  I was surprised that a Follow up Flag did not create a
task.

     1. Why not?

because it wasn't possible to code

     2. If you set a due date and time, what if any reminders do you
        get?

the line in the message-list will turn red if it is overdue

viewing the message will also print a message at the top of the preview
pane about the status

     3. Can anyone point out a good resource I can read to get the most
        out of this feature?

the documentation might have something on it?

Jeff

Thanks
--
Jeffrey Stedfast