[Evolution] One Problem and One Suggestion

My problem revolves around printing.  Some of my messages don't print the
content of the message.  Seems to be messages that have html formatting, but
I'm not sure on this.  If I push print preview, the header section is there
but the message will be blank.  Do I have things configured wrong or am I
facing a bug?

My suggestion is that folders have some way of displaying the next and
buttons on the tool bar.