Re: [Evolution] Feature request - quote filtering (was: Script-generated sigs)

On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 23:22, David McNab wrote:
On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 12:30, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
what I'm trying to do is
change the initial quote strings such as in this email - at the top,
where it says:

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 10:15, David McNab wrote:

...THAT is what I want to change...(but I'm always mucking around with
different sigs and generation of sigs)

That inspires an idea for a feature - the ability to configure Evo
so that when replying/forwarding, the quoted text can be piped through a
script of the user's choice.

How about it, Evo devs?

I think a better idea would be to make evolution-mail scriptable so
users can hook-in anywhere they want. piping messages to stuff in 30
different places doesn't sound like fun to me.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Stedfast
Evolution Hacker - Ximian, Inc.