Re: [Evolution] Script-generated sigs

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 09:27, David McNab wrote:
To the folks who added the 'script-generated signatures' feature to
Evolution - thank you! Totally kewl! :)

You'll notice below that I'm taking full advantage of it.

---
Cheers,
David
---

Today's Affirmation (selected automatically just for you):

My body will function perfectly with any amount of sleep.

I just realise this as well - after I upgraded to 1.2.1 I really didn't
look around much - just was grateful that my mail was alive and kicking
- and being that I already created a script to generate my "personal"
sigs, this is even better for my clients!

Now if I can just figure out how to change the quoting strings to
something more personal - any insight?

Cheers!

--
Tue Jan  7 09:40:01 EST 2003
  9:40am  up 2 days, 12:48,  6 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.38, 0.58

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
-------------------------------------
stephen kuhn - katherine kuhn - berkeley, nsw, au
email: stephen kuhn gmx net - skuhn telpacific com au
icq: 5483808 - mobile: 0410-728-389
-PC/Mac/Linux/Consulting/eMarketing-
 * linux user: 267497 * rh 7.3+ *
When I drink, *everybody* drinks!" a man shouted to the assembled bar patrons.
A loud general cheer went up.  After downing his whiskey, he hopped onto a
barstool and shouted "When I take another drink, *everybody* takes another
drink!"  The announcement produced another cheer and another round of drinks.
        As soon as he had downed his second drink, the fellow hopped back
onto the stool.  "And when I pay," he bellowed, slapping five dollars onto
the bar, "*everybody* pays!"