Re: [Evolution] doesn't remind new virtual folder defintions

Il ven, 2003-01-03 alle 14:41, Jason Frisvold ha scritto:
I have a similar problem ...  It seems that closing and reopening
Evolution will sometimes lose all the settings I had since I opened it
the first time...  ie, all changes I make to the settings are lost when
I close evolution...

But it only happens "sometimes" ...  I haven't been able to determine an
exact sequence of events that causes it ..

Unfortunately it's happening to me *everytime* :-(

--
Massimiliano Bini <maxbini inwind it>