Re: [Evolution] doesn't remind new virtual folder defintions

Il sab, 2003-01-04 alle 16:28, Massimiliano Bini ha scritto:

Unfortunately it's happening to me *everytime* :-(

Yep, it happens very very often...Che palle ;) It's annoying when you
have more than just 2 accounts to check...
I understand it's a problem related to a bad response from the pop
server, but wouldn't it be better if Evo could display an error-message
or a 'try later' pop-up instead of 're-type your password' (or
something)?
I know our lovely Ximian monkeys can do that and make Evolution the
perfect mailer on earth :P
Oh yesss, we are so hard to please! :)

--
..(='-'=).. _anto.- | http://www.doodle.de.vu
[you're a stranger, and you can make me anyone]