Re: [Evolution] Evolution Password Error

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 05:07:53PM -0500, Jim Frost wrote:
I note that if nobody else sees this kind of thing it might be my
configuration, I try to do minimal installs of Ximian code because doing
full-blown installs tends to screw up Red Hat upgrades.

I had this the other day after just installing 1.2.1 but it went away while I
was trying to look at bigger problems. I wish I can provide more insight
but at least you know it's not just you.

--
mike\n.