Re: [Evolution] Evolution Password Error

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 16:47, Bill Hartwell wrote:
Something I've noticed with Evolution 1.2.1 is that it forgets
passwords about half the time.

I see more or less the same thing, but with entire IMAP folder trees.
About half the time when I exit it comes up the next time with most of
the folders missing.  I have to go in and delete the folder tree and
restart or else it can't see most of the folders.

This is new behavior, it worked fine in 1.0.x.

This isn't a folder subscription problem either, if I go in and look at
the subscriptions all the folders are there and checked ... they just
don't make it into the display.  It used to be that when this happened I
also couldn't see the INBOX mail, but 1.2.1 seems to have fixed that
wrinkle.

I note that if nobody else sees this kind of thing it might be my
configuration, I try to do minimal installs of Ximian code because doing
full-blown installs tends to screw up Red Hat upgrades.

jim